Every time I watch one of the Google techtalks, I am blown away. As far as I can tell, this is how these things get made:
- Google chooses a subject related to their business.
- They find someone who knows that subject to give a talk.
- They distribute the video so employees who couldn't attend can still get the info.
This is especially good because:
- All subjects are related to their business.
- They always seem to get the foremost authority on any subject (I bet they would reanimate Lincoln if they had a techtalk on the Civil War).
- They give the video out to everybody.